I hereby certify that the information contained herein is complete and accurate. This information has been furnished with the understanding that it is to be used to determine the amount and conditions of the credit to be extended. Furthermore, I hereby authorize the financial institutions listed in this credit application to release necessary information to the company for which credit is being applied for in order to verify the information contained herein.
Payment and Credit Extension
- All Invoices are to be paid on the 20th of the following month
- Invoices unpaid at the expiration of the 20th of the following month will begin to accrue late payment service charges at the rate of 21% per annum, beginning at the end of the following month.
- Claims arising from invoice must be presented to email@example.com in writing or call Katie at 208-226-2555 before the invoice is due (the 20th of the following month).
- Applicant further expressly agrees that it shall be liable and pay all attorneys’ fees, collection costs and court fees, and any other expenses, whether or not incurred in connection with litigation, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and costs associated with the enforcement of any of the terms of this Application and attorneys’ fees and costs resulting from a default under this Application.
- Double M Ag & Irrigation reserves its right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel all available credit and refuse to make future advances.
Agreement of Sale
It is expressly understood that tile herin above shall remain DOUBLE M's until the whole amount of the purchase is fully paid. Should the purchaser fail to pay in acordance with the terms herein above provided, DOUBLE M shall have the right to enter upon any premises where property may be found and remove, same, with or without process of law, and said purchaser hereby waives any and all calims for damages which may be occaioned by said removal.
1801 S. 2800 W.
522 Lincoln St.
489 W. Hwy. 39